Production of Steel Constructions
The Gridin's Group provides the services of various steel structures and installation of all types of steel structures, used onshore and at sea in oil and gas, marine wind energy, nuclear energy and other energy projects, as well as in industrial and civil construction.
The Gridin's Group performs:
- Construction of primary steel structures
- Construction of secondary structures for different use.
Examples of our projects:
- Damen Shiprepair Vlissingen — Steel works
- Bladt Industries A/S — Production of Transition Pieces for OWF Wikinger
- Kvaerner ASA — Production of heavy-lift crane
- Andritz SCA — debarking drum production
- Harland & Wolff Heavy Industries Ltd — Offshore constructions
- NUKEM Technologies GmbH — Boilers
- Niron Staal Amsterdam — Production of antiroll tanks
- Victor Buyck Steel Construction — Production of bridge metal structures
- AB Amilina — Installation of syrup production lines
Production site location:
- Levator | Finland | Hanko
- Our partner manages a complex of steel structure production plants. The company specializes in the production of primary/secondary steel structures (offshore/onshore) for different projects in the area of wind energy, oil and gas as well as energy sectors. The partner's platform is certified in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 3834-2, OHSAS 18001 and EN 1090-1 Exc3.
Detailed presentation (PDF)
- Other production platforms, implemented in accordance with particular requirements of specific projects.
- Customer's industrial platforms.
Fabrication of steel structures: